Won’t you let an expert recover what has been wrongly taken from your account?
Your firm may indeed be losing a very substantial amount of money to Banks through excess and unauthorized charges and interest and sometimes due to systems and human errors.
Individuals may be surprised to know that some bank charges debited into their accounts are not legitimate and not approved by regulatory authorities.
Why you need an expert to examine your account
If you feel you may have been shortchanged by your bank then you need the services of a Financial Forensic expert to assist you in the following:
1. Advisory services on the prevention of excess bank charges and interest.
2. Review of banking transactions with a view to detecting/discovering the amount of excess/illegal charges and interest debited to your account.
3. Recovery of excess charges and interest using their contacts with the Central Bank of Nigeria and Ethics & Privileges Sub Committee of The Bankers Committee.
4. Mediation in bank loan arrangements.
5. Litigation support.
What can be recovered?
A financial forensic expert can help you recover all excess charges without your direct involvement. All you have to do is to avail them your bank statements and your transaction agreement documents.
The recovery efforts can cover the following areas among others:
1. Excess commissions relating to withdrawals
2. Excess Charges and interest relating to Overdrafts
3. Excess Charges and commissions on POS transactions
4. Excess Charges, fees and interest relating to Loans (Term Loans, Consortium or syndicated loans, etc.)
5. Excess Charges and fees relating to Commercial Papers
6. Excess Charges and fees relating to Bankers Acceptances
7. Excess Charges and fees relating to Letters of Credit
Conclusion and recommendation
Banks’ revenue has come under serious pressure given the shrinking economic fortune in the country and one of the ways some banks have adopted to fund their luxurious expenditure profile and appear profitable is to debit their customers accounts illegally, arbitrarily, unethically and fraudulently.
What bank customers pass through cannot be overlooked. This post came up as a result of our interaction with most of our readers after we published this article- Revealed: 9 Ways You Could Suffer An Excess Bank Charge
As a solution, we have verified the competency of some forensic accounting experts that are tested and trusted in recovering excess bank charges for customers.
Interestingly, there are no upfront professional fees charged. Bank customers only pay them a negotiated percentage of the funds recovered. NO RECOVERY MEANS NO PAYMENT.
Please readers who need further professional services can contact us so that we can connect them with a suitable forensic accountant accordingly.